I am writing this with a yawn... no, it's not that you are boring, it is because I need some more air because when I am sleepy I forget to breathe.... or something like that. I don't know, people neglect to teach the science of yawning at school.
This week is like having Folsom Prison Blues-I'm certianly trapped, in any case as pretty much every moment of my day is preplanned, prearranged and nonchangeable. As someone who enjoys time-tabling and order it is a completly new feeling to feel trapped within one. It is like the national rail service, really.
It just keeps on coming... round and round and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I could do with a mid-week break to just catch up with everything but the train just keeps on rolling and there are no stops. The only way this train will slow down is if there is a body on the rails... not a happy prospect. I would rather it kept rolling ever onwards than have that possibility happen.
I guess the only way to fight this blues is to roll with it and let it come to a natural end. Fortunately I did bring my trusty ipod with me for some entertainment.
Have I took the train metaphor far enough? .... All aboard- choo chooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment