21 April, 2010

Now I'm Here

Hello, I am writing this from the future... not, not really, just regular old present. Or probably the past by the time you read this... time is a confusing business.

As I have given the title 'Now I'm Here' by my ipod it seems the perfect time to do an update on that TYSIC.

The only ones I am have had any progress with is the writing. Thanks to ScriptFrenzy my writing partner and I are making some progress and the first drafts o that tv script could be near finished at the end of the month. I have also resumed work on my novel following a break so I could write a play for a local youth theatre. So that's not so bad.

In other news I am still being a driving wimp and another of my friends (who is also 5 years younger than me) has passed her test. Oh dear. I must MUST MUST! find the motivation. I have until August when my theory test expires... hate to sound pessimistic but I don't think I am going to make it. It has been 5 years and I have had 4 instructors. It has easily become a complex. Sometimes I wonder if there is a reason the world (by complete chance) has prevented me from driving. I hope not. This is no longer just a simple challenge but a test of bravery. If I manage this I surely will be self improved.

As for the other goals- it is either too soon to see any results or I haven't started them yet. Sorry Pasha (my Balalaika).

No comments:

Post a Comment