I am writing this from inside my sim's mansion as that is where I have lazily been wallowing for most of today.
As a result I don't feel much like writing a blog post but, lest the blog gods strike me down for my inactivity I am going to try.
Through other people Ihave gradually become aware of the TYSIC (Ten Year Self Improvement Challenge) started by comedian Mark Watson on March 4th http://www.markwatsonthecomedian.com/web/2010/02/26/ten-year-self-improvement-challenge/
Now, I am aware that I am late starting which means I will have less than ten years for my goals this is not relaly a problem, though as I am the kind of person who always has a long list of goals so have undoubtedly started work on most of them already.
Anyway here is hopefully what I can work out in the next ten years... by the end of that time I will be 32.5 just so you know-
1. Finish writing novel 'All Around the Wrekin' - my main project of the last 3 years and try to get it published.
2. Finish Tv series project (the one based on a classic novel)
3. Have my own place to live.
4. Finish my Degree- currently I am in my first year of studying Psychology
5. Learn to drive.
6. Learn to play the Balalaika (I do own one that sits sadly in the corner of my room collecting dust- I feel so sorry for him)
I think I will leave it at that for now. I would also like to be married at that time but I don't really have control over that one so I am not going to include it on the list. You can't plan things like love, after all.
I will try to include updates when relevant, there are only so many times you can say 'no change' after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment