I am writing this while feeling lazy. As a result I am going to do a half-arsed blog.
Here is a link:
WARNING CONTAINS BALLET
This is the one reason Canned Heat by Jamiroquai is in my ipod.
I had hoped for a title that could lend itself to other things but there is no way that Canned Heat could be used for the ideas that I had in mind. Oh well, maybe another time.
The other option was writing a bad sex scene using the phrased 'the passion between them was like canned heat, no longer able to be contained.' But I feel to lazy to do that right now and was going to save such an event for another ipod titles like 'Get Down, Make Love' or something equally suggestive.
However, if you enjoy reading bad sex scenes here are some that are very, very bad. So bad that they have won prizes- The Literary Review's bad sex in fiction prize, to be precise.
Click on them, they are good for a few laughs.
2007
2008
2009
For all you writers out there- these are good examples of how not to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment